Established in 1990, UQ Contact is distributed internationally to around 170,000 UQ alumni twice a year. The magazine provides an overview of UQ’s learning, discovery and engagement activities.
If you would like to receive a copy of UQ Contact, please email email@example.com or call the Office of Marketing and Communications on +61 (0)7 3346 7886. If you would like to update your existing mailing details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
UQ Contact is produced by the Office of Marketing and Communications, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Qld 4072, Australia
Telephone: +61 (0)7 3346 7886
- Shane Rodgers (Chair) – General Manager, Corporate Affairs, Marketing, Communication and Advocacy, Goodstart Early Learning
- Graham Bethune – Director, Office of Marketing and Communications
- Colleen Clur – Senior Director, Communications and Engagement, Children’s Health Queensland
- Doctor John Desmarchelier AM ED – Former General Manager, Sugar Terminals Limited
- Patricia Danver – Acting Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Advancement)
Michael Jones, Stacey King, Mark Schroder
Paul Thomas, Craig Oddy
Hayley Baxter, Sally Belford, Renae Bourke, Sarah Bundy, Neil Donnelly, Reggi Dutt, Kate Gadenne, Jessica Gallagher, Ian Harris, Michele Helmrich, Melissa Jeffreys, Kathryn Kerswell, Danielle Koopman, Camille Layt, Samantha Littley, Stevie-Lee Lovejoy, Brian Mallon, Bronwyn Mitchell, Professor Stephen Moore, Craig Oddy, Suzanne Parker, Lara Pickering, Professor Alan Rix, Hayley Smith, Caroline Stott, Sonia Uranishi, Lesley Whitteker, Genevieve Worrell.
Material in this publication does not necessarily reflect the policies of The University of Queensland.
© The University of Queensland 2016